Mabon - The 2nd Harvest 2022
$40 Adults: Friday - Sunday
Ages 12 & Under Free
LOUIS GAROU - For over 40 years, Louis has traveled the South, working, playing and writing. Always observing. Louis recently moved from his beloved Appalachia and now makes his home in Arkansas. With his old guitar, he performs his Dark Americana songs which are captivatingly elegant and haunting. You can listen to his music at LouisGarou.bandcamp.com.
KRISTA CHAPMAN GREEN - Krista walks an eclectic path, based on a variety of learning, through both her ancestry and adoptive views. Her rich, textured and dark Americana music reflects a life of experiences both good and bad. Krista recently released her first CD and you can sample her music at ChristaChapmanGreen.bandcamp.com. Performers will be vending their music CDs and wares. Please support their hard work and talent.
FRIDAY GLADHEART! Friday Gladheart writes for many Pagan, Wiccan, and secular publications. For decades she has written and illustrated the beloved Practical Witch's Almanac. She spends most of her time making special blends for clients in her Practical Witch Apothecary, teaching, writing, counseling, and developing an organic teaching garden and sanctuary near the oldest National Forest in the southern United States. When possible, she is on tour for book signing appearances, workshops, and classes in Witchcraft, tarot, and herbalism. In 1996 she founded WitchAcademy.org, the oldest and most highly respected online academy for Witchcraft, tarot, and magical herbalism.
This is a camping gathering. Bring your camping gear and tents if you plan to stay overnight. Sorry, we have NO ELECTRICITY for RVs. NO FOOD VENDOR. BYO Food, Snacks, Drinks and COOLERS for your food and drinks. Ice is available at Dollar General - Hwy. 89, just six miles away. Please bring a Potluck dish/snack/drinks for our Feast on Saturday at Noon.
Candlelight Ritual Saturday evening.
RAFFLE on Sunday Morning. Bring some spendin' money for tickets ($5.00 for 6 or $1.00 each). Lots of cool magickal stuff!
ARKANSAS FOOD BANK is our yearly charity. Please bring a donation. Most needed items are: Canned meats • Peanut butter • Meal entrees (Hamburger Helper, Pasta skillet meals, Canned Pasta meals) • Canned Soup • Rice • Dry beans • 100% juices (juice boxes) • Breakfast items (cereal, bars, instant oatmeal, & Pop Tarts)
REGISTRATION: Purchase Tickets by September 12, 2022 via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Venmo@RobinPrine.
*Please note "Mabon" on your payment and give names and ages of adults and children in your party. Only 50 Adult Tickets Available. $40/pp. Kids 12 and Under Free
Rules for Roughing it at Nefer...
1. Mabon is held on private property owned by Robin "Amaya" in Lonoke, Arkansas.
2. No littering! Please pick up after yourselves.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO underage drinking.
4. SMOKERS: We have a butt disposal. If you smoke, be considerate of non-smokers, make sure butts are extinguished and deposited in the receptacle. NO SMOKING in the Circle or Fire Pit area.
5. No glass or glass containers of any kind in the Fire Pit or Circle area. Please use plastic or non-breakable cups and containers.
6. Park and Tent in designated areas. Car pooling is encouraged.
7. This is NOT a clothing optional gathering.
8. QUIETER TIME BEGINS AT 11:00 P.M. if the neighbors are lucky.
9. In case of rain – get wet! The Gods said “Let it Rain!” Enjoy! Let it purify and refresh you!
10. There are NO electrical hookups for campers.
11. No open ground fires. Main Fire Pit area will have RITUAL FIRE. Do not put ANYTHING in ritual fire. There will be a designated fire tender.
12. Children are to remain in the care, custody and control of their parents at all times.
13. If you bring it, please take it home. There will be extra trash bags if needed.
14. All attendees will be required to sign a Liability Waiver.
15. Photos taken at Mabon may not be used for any other purpose or event. Violation will result in your being banned from future events.
16. No pets. No exceptions.
17. Bring your favorite bug spray. Mosquitoes may be pesky in the evenings.
18. Bring your lawn chairs.
19. Bring your reusable drinking cups/mugs/tankards/goblets, plates and utensils. This cuts down on trash. We will have a wash area for dishes.
20. A Porta-Potty (or two) will be available – sorry no showers. If you need hosing down - I will accommodate you.
21. A Schedule of Events will be posted on Nefer's Facebook page closer to event.
21. Purchase your tickets by September 12th. Only 50 adult tickets will be sold. $40/pp. Kids 12 and under are free.
*ALL PROFITS FROM MABON GO TOWARD EVENT EXPENSES AND UPKEEP OF THE CENTER AND CIRCLE AREA.